Have your order number and packing slip ready, along with the item numbers you want to return. Our Customer Service team will open a return and provide you with a return (RMA) number.
Returns must be received in new and unused condition and following the guidelines below:
● All returns must be opened within 30 days of their original delivery date.
● During the holiday shopping season, we are extending our returns policy. Orders placed on or after November 1, 2019 can be returned until January 15th, 2020.
● Oil, fluids, and service manuals cannot be returned.
● Final sale merchandise is not eligible for return.
● All returned products must be in the original packaging, in new condition, and free of any cosmetic damage. Cosmetic damage includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted to a vehicle.
● Products that are deemed to be faulty or incomplete due to customer error will be returned to you and a refund will not be granted.
● Unless the product is defective, incorrect, or has been damaged in transit, you will be
responsible for the costs of returning the products to us. Damage caused to a product once it is in your possession does not make it defective and is beyond our responsibility.
● Please note: Shipping fees are non-refundable.
● All returns will be processed at:
ASP Group East Ltd.
307-309 Odaii Road, 013604, District 1
● Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
PACKAGING YOUR RETURN
Make sure you get a full refund by returning your item(s) with the original packaging and in unused condition.
● Returned products must be enclosed in their original packaging with the original packing slip and RMA number. This includes all boxes, plastic containers, plastic bags, and equivalent protective packaging, and all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, etc.
● Do not use the product’s original packaging as a shipping container (for example, helmets, winches, etc.). To avoid damage and ensure you’re refunded, it’s recommended that you pack items in the original packaging and then place them inside of a larger, separate shipping container.
● Original packaging that has been torn open or damaged are considered no longer in new condition and cannot be accepted.
SHIPPING YOUR RETURN
Following the recommendations below will ensure your returns and exchanges are processed quickly.
● Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges unless authorized by Indian Motorcycle.
● Use a carrier that incorporates tracking and insurance services.
● All shipments must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. or any variation of similar processes. Packages shipped C.O.D. will be rejected upon delivery attempt and returned to the customer.